Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
To perform personnel affairs in line with the relevant instructions and support the personnel needs, especially in supplementary insurance affairs
- Improving the efficiency and quality of public services, especially supplementary insurance services
- Perform the correspondence and necessary coordination with the insurance agent
- Prepare reports and documents required by managers for different affairs
- Do administrative and general service processes
- Carry out further service tasks as necessary
Familiar with supplementary insurance affairs Service-oriented approach Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) Flexible in confronting new challenges Good problem-solving skills Strong communication and interpersonal skills Excellent attention to quality and detail Flexible schedule with availability to work overtime and weekends as needed