Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars to offer transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and being the first choice of each user in Iran.
• Help the team deliver products with global standards
• Communicate effectively with key stakeholders on product features and act as the main point of contact for any inquiries.
• Collaborate with the engineers, designers, and other colleagues sharing knowledge on product developments and issues to discuss and implement effective solutions for the team.
• Be familiar with the product development process from discovery and product documentation to delivery
• Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
• Analyzing usage data, monitoring and measuring launched products, and feeding insights back into the product development process by launching small features
• Collecting user feedback
• Speedup product delivery
• Provide more meaningful impacts for features
• Improve data-driven feature suggestions in roadmaps