Associate Product Manager (Safety and Support)
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
About the role
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager for our Safety and Support vertical.
- Help with feature specification and preparing the roadmap
- Help with data analysis and impact analysis
- Help with following up the implementation of tasks and ensuring delivery
- Speed up product delivery
- Provide more meaningful impacts for features
- Improve data-driven feature suggestion in roadmaps
- Data analysis Knowledge - SQL Query
- Product Specification and User Story Development Knowledge
- Knowledge of Feature impact analysis
- Knowledge of prioritizing features
- Ability to design meaningful metrics for products
- A product owner who ensures proper and on-time delivery
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and respective tools, such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business or equivalent preferred