Associate Product Manager - SnappBox
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
- Lunching small/mid features
- Collecting user feedback
- Data analysis and impact analysis
- Understand user needs and preferences to create solid use cases of product requirement
- Prepare a weekly report
- Keep track of tasks and make sure they are delivered
- Collaborate with the Product Team, data engineers, and business to ensure that our products remain competitive
- Suggest product enhancements based on product discovery items to improve customer retention rate, and campaign experience
- effectively define the definition of done and acceptance criteria for the user stories before the sprint.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- English language skill (at least upper-intermediate)
- Data analysis Knowledge - SQL Query
- Product Specification and User Story Development Knowledge
- Knowledge of Feature impact analysis
- Knowledge of prioritizing features
- Ability to design meaningful metrics for products
- A product owner who ensures proper and on-time delivery
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and respective tools, such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business or equivalent preferred