Call Center Training Supervisor
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
Training supervisors must have strong leadership skills in order to manage a team of trainers and ensure that all employees receive the training they need. They must also be able to effectively communicate information to their team members in order to keep them informed about upcoming events and changes to company policy.
- Designing and administering training programs.
- Guiding managers and supervisors in developing training skills.
- Delivering training programs.
- Passion for teaching and public speaking.
- Provide appropriate solution
- Written and verbal communication
- Willingness to learn
- Conflict resolution
- Data Entry Skills
- Training Skills
- Customer Focus
- Microsoft Office
- Reporting skills
- Strong teamwork abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills