Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
- Optimizing the marketing campaign
- Managing and providing content for campaigns
- Manage campaigns budget
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of campaign or business
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Take responsibility for the organization of any trade shows or exhibitions.
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
- Observing the competitor’s behavior
- Devise B2C or B2B integrated marketing campaigns
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking, and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee internal and external agencies, such as designers, copywriters, animators, and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend.
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity are adhered to in campaigns and all communication channels.
- Ability to work in an internal and external team
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Familiar with legal terms, contract conditions
- Average English knowledge (Understanding, Writing)
- Time management
- Have Good Presentation Skills
- Reporting skills (Office, Official Emailing, Analyzing method, Excel)
- BS/ MS degree in MBA, e-Commerce, Marketing or any relevant field of study