Data Analyst (Security team)
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and being the first choice of each user in Iran
About the Team
Snapp Security Team is in charge of dealing with security incidents and defending Snapp services and assets. We have team members from different areas of expertise. The team's atmosphere is very dynamic and supportive, and its members are eager to learn/teach from/to each other.
- Create structure in disordered information/data
- Manipulate and explore data
- Analyze problems to understand their root cause
- The root cause analysis and providing a solution
- Generate insights and recommendations
- Communicate insights and recommendations
- Use creativity to bring new solutions to the table
- At least a bachelor's degree from a university in a numerate subject (e.g. Economics, Science, Engineering, or Business
- Familiar with data model and its structure and relations in order to generate valid reports
- Able to have a deep understanding of data to explore it to find hidden patterns
- Being on-time and responsible for the given tasks
- Able to share his/her reports to the team and stakeholders and communicate with them as a team to reach a satisfying solution.
- Strong attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem-solving
- Significant drive and ambition
- Strong conceptual ability
- Preferably an understanding of how to perform data extraction and manipulation, as well as programming languages (SQL and Python)
- Familiar with Visualization and BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau.