Data Analyst - SnappBox
The pricing analyst helps in decision making for setting strategies for three different service types including Box, Bike, Van in 26 provinces. He/She tries to monitor and optimize supply-demand and maintain growth while keeping the mentioned services competitive. In addition, he/she analyzes order offering system data to increase its efficiency.
- Covering pricing shifts.
- Providing all data to create required reports and quality assurance of imported data
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Data Analysis through creating reports and dashboards to showcase important trends.
- Investigate the effects of product changes and pricing strategies on key metrics,
- Explore internal and external data sources to detect the product’s strengths and weaknesses, regarding pricing systems.
- Identify, implement, and analyze a/b tests on pricing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Business Management or MBA degree.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office and Especially in MS Excel, SQL, Python
- Analytical and critical thinking while turning business questions into clear and measurable metrics.
- Ability to prioritize in the face of multiple tasks.
- Enjoy working with numbers and putting related data together to obtain interesting insights.
- Have enough experience in using Python for data analysis and visualization.
- Have strong knowledge of basic concepts of statistics.
- Good knowledge of English is a requirement and Fluency is a plus.