Data Analyst - SnappBox
We are looking for a motivated and energetic data analyst to assist us in recommending the best product and launch strategies. The responsibilities include working closely with different stakeholders within the company, designing product experimentations, monitoring and also analyzing data to provide the best product recommendations in cooperation with product team.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Doing relevant data analysis projects to help decision makings of the business.
- Designing experimentations to measure the real impact of the new features/ products.
- Create and monitor various dashboards and provide routine reports.
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products
- Doing regular detailed product performance analysis, identifying the gaps and proposing solutions in cooperation with product team.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- At least one year of relevant experience
- Statistic knowledge
- Good Knowledge of Python, R, SQL.
- Good with numbers
- Great Analytical Skills for problem solving
- Good English Skills
- Good communication Skills
- Fast Learner