Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars to offer transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and being thefirst choice of each user in Iran.
About the Role
The role contribute to a variety of exciting projects ranging from designing robust and automated Data Pipelines and Storage processes to building tools for improving company-wide productivity with data. It’s more about designing, implementing and operating stable, scalable and efficient solutions to flow data from different sources into datalake and other databases. You will work as stakeholder to bring the data into standard/queryable format and empower company to take data driven decisions. Our Team empowers nearly all of Snapp Cab/Box to take data driven decisions and make impact throughout the company.
- Design, implement, and maintain scalable real time and batch data pipelines handling billions of records
- Maintain Real Time Analytics Systems and Big Data Systems and make sure their reliability and maintenances
- Propose new data architecture for new requirements and fine-tune the existing ones
- Work with Business Intelligence Team, Ventures and data scientists team as well as other teams and meet their requirements
- Monitoring data services and resolve issues in case of any incident
- Availability for Oncall for critical dataservices
- BS/MS or more in computer engineering/science or related experience
- Specialized in Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Yarn, Hive, Spark)
- Hands-on experience with Kafka and Kafka Connect
- At least 3 years of programming experience in Python, Java or Scala or Go
- Experience working with at least one pipeline orchestratioin tool. Airflow is preferred.
- Familiar with monitoring systems (Grafana, Prometheus, Exporters)
- Experience working with RBMDS specially Postgres and Clickhouse
- SQL Knowledge and Experience with database systems like Clickhouse/Posgres/Mysql and other DBs
- Experience in streaming technologies. Apache Spark is preferred
- Good Communication and Teamwork Skills