Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
About the Team
DevOps Team is in charge of practices intended to reduce the time between committing a change to a system and the change being placed into normal production while ensuring high quality.
About the Role
You’ll be responsible for maintaining the infrastructure and developing it. You’ll have the opportunity to design systems and solutions that best support the needs of your team.
- Continues Integration / Continues Delivery
- Application Performance Optimization
- Release Management
- Config management
- Environment build
- DevOps Tools
- App security Implementation
- Strong Linux administration skills.
- Strong TCP/IP knowledge
- Strong troubleshooting skills will be a plus.
- Knowledge of clouds.
- Experience in automation development.
- Knowledge of Container technology and orchestration.
- Working knowledge of utilizing REST APIs
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of at least one high-level scripting language
- Thorough understanding of major system components used in system administration
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- +2 years of operational experience in Information Technology.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or another relevant field.
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Ability to work effectively in multiple cultures and at a range of levels.
- Ability to continually build up skillset using a mix of a self-motivated and course-based learning environment.
- Ability to work independently, proactively to see the big picture, and work through solutions as needed.