Front-End Developer Trainee- Remote
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
About the Team
At Snapp's front end team, every one of us strives for excellence while using cutting-edge technologies to build wonderful and perfect products. We nurture and leverage individual talent and encourage every one of our engineers to grow continually.
About the Role
As a front end engineer, you will help us shape the future of Snapp Group's business by developing a super application that is a gateway to Snapp’s all other businesses such as SnappFood and SnappTrip.
- Develop reusable, highly optimized, and testable modules
- Develop and maintain web applications Proactively collaborate with team members.
- Ensuring the sharing of knowledge and efﬁcient division of work
- Get exposure to the latest technologies and developments in technology and product-driven company
- Passion for writing well-architected, readable, and reusable code that is easy to maintain by a team of developers
- Thorough knowledge of computer science fundamentals (algorithms and data structures)
- Good understanding of REST
- Good understanding of npm, web pack, and other build tools
- Familiar with Git Experience with TypeScript or Flow
- Good understanding of progressive web applications (PWA) and their capabilities.
- Familiarity with the map, location, and navigation concepts
- Knowledge of a back end programming language such as PHP, Python, or Node.js
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts
- You can comfortably communicate in English.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related ﬁeld