Full Stack Developer
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
- Collaborate closely with the team to rapidly build and deploy security products.
- Develop a deep understanding of user needs and drive projects from beginning to end.
- Follow best practices around version control, testing, and CI/CD pipeline, and secure coding.
- Collaborate with other teams, in developing secure codes, and review their codes from security aspects.
- Proven 3 years experience as a developer with hands-on coding experience using Python and Django.
- Experience in delivering front-end web applications through, React/Angular (or other modern JS Frameworks).
- Experience in working with REST APIs to undertake application integration.
- Familiar with the unit and end-to-end testing of Python.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with software version control, specifically Git/GitLab.
- Familiarity with secure coding and OWASP top 10 is a high advantage
- Graduate education, ideally with an engineering focus will be highly beneficial for this role