Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Communicate well with team members and articulate rationale for design decisions.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Graphic designer
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with Illustration and character design preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, After Effects, Figma, and other graphic design software
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail