Growth Business Analyst
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
About the Position
A growth business analyst is here to drive business growth from multiple aspects. They will be in charge of investigating growth initiatives, communicating their data-based growth strategies to various stakeholders, assessing the actual performance of the strategy, and optimizing them to best fit the company’s growth objectives.
This position will challenge you on a daily basis in data analytics, strategic research, commercial decision-making, cross-team communication and process/project management.
- Doing detailed regular analysis on an hourly/daily and city basis
- Manage and follow up growth initiatives by performing relevant data analysis, communicating with different teams and stakeholders, and reaching pre-defined targets
- Propose various growth levers and measures by considering business strategy, competition, and other business KPIs
- Create and monitor dashboards depicting different business and growing trends, and flag potential needed actions to solve issues or stimulate improvement
- Doing relevant data analysis projects that could help the business in the process of decision-making and taking actions
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Engineering/MBA/Economics or any related fields
- Proficiency in Python, SQL, and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good with numbers
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a team
- Excellent understanding of the commercial objectives
- Data science proficiency is considered a plus
- Good command of English