Growth Data Analyst
A growth data analyst is here to drive business growth from multiple aspects. They will be in charge of investigating growth initiatives, communicating their data-based growth strategies to various stakeholders, assessing the actual performance of strategies, and optimizing them to best fit the company’s growth objectives.
This position will challenge you on daily basis in data analytics, strategic research, commercial decision-making, cross-team communication and process/project management.
The main responsibilities are:
- Doing detailed regular analysis on an hourly/daily and city basis
- Manage and follow up growth initiatives by performing relevant data analysis, communicating with different teams and stakeholders, and reach to pre-defined targets
- Propose various growth levers and measures by considering business strategy, competition, and other business KPIs
- Create and monitor dashboards depicting different business and growing trends, and flag potential needed actions to solve issues or stimulate improvement
- Doing relevant data analysis projects which could help the business in the process of decision making and taking actions
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Engineering/MBA/Economics
- Communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Good with numbers
- Teamwork skills
- Commercial understanding
- Data science proficiency is a plus