HR Business Partner
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to drivers who use their private cars to offer transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and being the first choice of each user in Iran.
About the Team
The human resources department is responsible for designing and implementing HR programs and policies that help company leaders better manage the workforce.
About the Role
As an HR Business Partner, you’ll be the dedicated contact for the team within the company, advising on performance management and career planning, making sure people feel heard, and taking action with what you’ve learned. You’ll also help team leads and managers get more comfortable and confident in their roles.
If you’re someone who loves being the bridge between teams, their people, and leadership, this is the role for you!
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Provides performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructure, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Coordinate with Talent Acquisition team to support timely and successful filling of positions.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Minimum of 5 years of HR experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Must have proficient working knowledge and competent understanding of Human Resources management, principles, and laws.
- BA/BS required, MBA/MS in human resources or related field highly desirable.
- Experience as a business partner to senior leaders within a technology organization is a plus.
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.