Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation to managers and employees. Ensures consistency across all markets.
- Works with recruiters to meet staffing goals across all levels. Ensures that hiring standards are met.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual coaching needs.
- Maintains employee-related databases. Prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and Company.Prepares periodic reports as necessary or requested.
- Support a small function under the guidance of a higher level HRBP and Provide support to other HRBPs with accountability for the largest functions.
- Collect and analyze HR data and make recommendations to management.
- Assist in resolving employee relations issues and administering disciplinary actions.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HRBP to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Conduct new hire orientation, and coordinate system activations
- Conduct exit interviews and exit processes
- familiarity with human resource processes
- familiarity with competency models
- familiarity with the Career path process
- Have a minimum of 2 year's experience in HR
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- English language skill (at least intermediate)
- Master in the Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar relevant field