IT Security Director
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
About the Team
Snapp Security Team is in charge of dealing with security incidents and defending Snapp services and assets. We have team members from different areas of expertise. The team's atmosphere is very dynamic and supportive, and its members are eager to learn/teach from/to each other.
- Manage security programs and supervise security departments
- Allocate resources correctly and efficiently
- Implement and maintain security policies and procedures
- Keep an eye on security vulnerabilities and threats
- Develop strategies to handle security incidents
- Be involved in security investigations and recommended courses of action
- Prepare financial forecasts and budgets for security operations
- Participate in deployment of security technologies and program enhancements
- Ensure policies, procedures, and protocols are being executed
- Provide leadership, training, and guidance to staff members
- Implement education programs on user awareness and security compliance
- Connect organizational requirements with security goals
- Proven experience in the red team, the blue team, and SOC operations.
- Proven experience in ISMS, NIST, and risk management systems and frameworks.
- Proven experience in data security and users' privacy solutions.
- Experience in project management.
- Strong sense of business ethics and principles.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and when faced with ambiguity or opposing information
- Technical background, academic or professional security certifications (advantageous not essential) Extensive knowledge and experience in leading and managing IT infrastructure operations and delivering critical planning, sourcing, and support services, including cloud-based technologies.
- Extensive experience in providing high-level analysis and advice on the management, implementation, and development of highly available infrastructure platforms.
- Proven experience in managing the implementation and maintenance of IT systems to ensure that the organization's assets are adequately protected against internal and external cyber security threats.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience; relevant experience in sales, negotiation, and project management skills.
- Ability to lead Incident Response, Intelligence, and Cyber Investigations.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or other related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT Security, with experience in supervising/managing teams.
- A significant experience at the Manager level within management consulting/Advisory and the Incident Response space
- Communicate effectively and concisely with high-level management