Local Performance Ops Lead
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
1.Process execution and improvement:
- Ensuring the successful execution of processes based on central designs and providing feedback on process excellence.
- Identifying and addressing any issues related to fraud or defects in the processes, and implementing solutions to improve efficiency by conducting root cause analysis, and creating and maintaining databases.
2.Performance monitoring and reporting:
- Organizing and delivering performance reporting to stakeholders based on their needs.
- Keeping track of the performance of other ventures in the local area and making recommendations for improvement.
- Utilizing Excel and other data visualization software to create dashboards, charts, and reports that provide insight into the performance of local operations processes.
3.Process design and documentation:
- Designing ad-hoc process roadmaps and developing structures for process execution and communicating the results with stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining process documentation, including process maps, standard operating procedures and training materials to ensure all team members understand and adhere to the defined processes.
4.Collaborating with senior management and executive team on strategic planning and decision-making for local operations processes.
- Professional at Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,...)
- Team management
- Team work
- Hard working
- Analytical and statistical skills
- To be result oriented
- Problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Presentation skill