Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone
owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars to offer transportation
services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of
the transportation industry to new frontiers and being the first choice of each user in Iran.
About the Team
The data center team is committed to providing an up-to-date technology infrastructure that is resilient and delivers the performance necessary to meet the demands of a growing Snapp.
We are responsible to ensure all servers and services are secure, operational, and highly available. We identify failures and problems in the network, servers, firewalls, etc.
because data centers run 24 hours per day, we may need to work evenings and weekends. We may also need to be on call to work when technical problems occur.
About the Role
As a NOC Expert in Snapp, you will be working on monitoring, basic network troubleshooting, network log analyzing, escalating, reporting, documenting, and more.
- Supporting shift 7*24 Day and Night. (12hrs Shift , 24hrs Rest)
- l Checking all monitoring system’s dashboards during the shift time and following Incident Management Process in incident time.
- l Tracking and documenting network and compute issues and compiling incident reports.
- l Follow up with the upstream service provider to resolve issues
- l Maintain and develop monitoring infrastructure.
- l Active contribution to the planning and implementation phases of projects.
- l Troubleshooting and Resolution
- l Alarm Handling and Escalation
- l Client Interaction
- l Documentation and Reporting
- Active R&D
- At Least 2 years of experience in the required job position
- Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events, or issues
- Understanding of common information architecture frameworks
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and ability to address conflict with others constructively
- Experience with Disaster Recovery plans and related technologies
- Experience with Incident Response, analysis of network traffic, log analysis
- Ability to prioritize and differentiate between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms, managing and tracking investigations to resolution
- Having a good Knowledge of Network concepts (CCNA)
- Familiar with Unix-based operating systems such as Ubuntu, Centos
- Experience working with other necessary monitoring systems like Zabbix, Cacti, Prometheus, ELK, and Grafana, ...
Preferred Qualifications (optional)
- Being familiar with one of Programing language such as Python, GoLang , and ... will be an advantage
- Being familiar with docker and Kubernetes will be an advantage