Offline Marketing Specialist (Shiraz)
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, seminars, branding activities, sponsorships, and other marketing events and potentials.
- Analytical thinking, and analysis data to measure the possibilities and effectiveness of marketing activities and reporting
- Following negotiations, finalizing partnerships, and signing contracts.
- Arrange all marketing activities for launch preparation
- Coordinate with local experts for all marketing activities from idea to completion
- Analyze local customer behavior, initiate customized solutions to promote our core values for them
- Observing competitor’s behavior
- Control marketing costs in the related region and report costs and results on a weekly basis
- Communicate effectively between HQ teams and local experts, coming up with ideas, and get the tasks done before their deadlines
- Creating promoters’ teams and coordinating them
- Participating in partnership campaigns at any required time or city.
- Planning OKRs and succeed with that at least 80% in each quarter
- Accurate reporting regarding the local market situation in addition to the performance report.
- 2+ years experience
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Result Orientation
- Commitment to deadlines, time management
- Familiar with legal terms, contract conditions
- Average English knowledge (Understanding, Writing)
- Familiar with project management tools
- Easygoing with travel between cities