Operation Data analyst
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
َAbout the position
As a Data analyst, you have to do analysis on various fields of business to figure out weaknesses and then introduce shortages to the team to solve them by high-level decisions or oversee them by doing data science.
- Extract data from a big data warehouse/datasets and monitor the performance of our delivery network, and pull on levers in real-time to improve the reliability of the network.
- Ensuring a sufficient supply of riders on the road to meet demand, by executing and improving on our existing rider supply frameworks.
- Working within a budget, allocating spend to maximize the efficiency of the network.
- Working closely with local Planning & Analytics teams across the country on selected projects to produce standardized solutions to ensure strategic objectives are met.
- Provide analytical support to the Operations team.
- Strong analytical mindset and the ability to think outside the box.
- Good understanding of data processes and business requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of Python libraries , SQL and Excel
- Familiar with other analytical tools (Power BI) is considered a big plus
- Strong team player.
- Willing to work in a shift pattern schedule, which will include evenings or weekends.
- Excellent English knowledge (Understanding, Writing).
- Intermediate knowledge of reporting and automating reports.
- At least 1 year of related work experience.