Product Designer (Senior)
Snapp is now a super-app and we are excited to have someone like you on-board. With our super-app, we are transforming the lifestyle in Iran by enabling our customers to use services like internet taxi and bike, food order and deliveries, hotel, buses and flight bookings, mobile recharge, items deliveries through bike, car or pickup truck, and many more services within one app.
About The Role
In Snapp Design team we empower our people to own their work end-to-end, that’s what you’ll be in charge of in your Product team: having a holistic approach on the experience, from discovery to delivery - always keeping in mind our customers and their interests as well as product and business requirements. A senior designer is the owner of a specific feature or project and is involved in more meetings, and more interaction with high-level stakeholders. They look to improve internal processes and highlight problems through research and observation and then come up with, test and deliver solutions. They also use their knowledge and experience to help other designers with their own work.
- Helping the team to build passenger features
- Influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing design work using high quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and cross-platform interactive prototypes
- Inspire the entire team (including your cross-functional) partners by bringing new ideas to the table
- Working closely with User Researchers, UX Writers in the design team
- You will be partnering with the PMs, Engineers, Data Scientists, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customers’ and the business’ problems.
- Using quantitive and qualitative data and UX research result for making decisions
- Documentation of whole design process
- We are not stopping here, we believe in continuous improvement, so you’ll review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it.
- To ensure we are speaking the same language as a team, we commit Snapp design system
- Can lead the experience a project or a feature
- Define details of the project
- Mentorship and coaching others
- Be involved in the hiring process
- +4 years of experience in product design (UX/UI), with a focus on mobile
- Portfolio demonstrating your design process, strong visual skills and outcomes you’ve driven;
- Demonstrated user research skills and you can articulate your design decisions based on user and business needs
- Strong UX focus and understanding of human behavior as well as UI skills
- Highly proficient with design tools (Figma, ProtoPie, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Ability to work well on an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
- Ability to generate pixel-perfect production assets and superb attention to details
- Visual design skills: (Typography, color, illustration, icon design)
- Strong design skills across, Android and web platforms
- The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions
- To be a constant learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
- Being Experienced in Location Based Services & Mapping Platform is a huge Plus
- Fluent in English