Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars to offer transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and being the first choice of each user in Iran.
About the Team:
You will join a solid team of +25 people, including Product Designers, User Researchers, and UX Writers with a high talent density who enjoy working in our fast-paced, hybrid environment. As a team, we're ambitious, passionate, and excited about spreading the transportation industry's boundaries and becoming everyone's first choice. Our goal is to maintain a friendly atmosphere and be enthusiastic about building the future of our customer experience.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and forward-thinking Product Designer to help shape the future of our products. In this role, you will work closely with a cross-functional team, including product managers, developers, and product managers, to understand design requirements and contribute your expertise to creating design prototypes, micro-interactions, and concepts. With a background in visual design and being able to contribute creative ideas during brainstorming sessions, your role will involve finding the most effective way to represent user experiences and interactions visually.
- Design exceptional features by participating in all production process phases, from ideation to implementation.
- Acquire design thinking principles to bring an iterative approach to all phases and build engaging customer experiences that solve goals with elegant simplicity.
- Create user flows, prototypes, and wireframes at varying levels of fidelity, from rough concepts for brainstorming to development-ready exports to effectively communicate your ideas to the team.
- Advocate for high standards of excellence in providing delightful user experiences and support the team in achieving them.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with PMs, developers, scrum masters, writers, and researchers to find creative solutions that are technically feasible to implement
- Stay on top of industry trends, tools, principles, and best practices to continuously improve the quality of what we accomplish and ensure our customer experience is the greatest it can be
- 3+ years of experience turning problems into engaging design solutions and working in an agile environment with distributed teams and tools
- Understand design processes and ability to balance technical constraints, user needs, and business goals.
- Represent Product Design subject matter expertise within a cross-functional team.
- Portfolio showcasing design problem-solving abilities, aesthetic awareness, and detailed case studies of past projects
- Value high-quality, well-crafted visual and interaction design and care about the details.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in working with and contributing to design systems
- Proficiency with common design tools