Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran. It connects smartphone owners who need a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars, offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
About Team and Role
On the surface, Snapp’s ride-hailing technology may seem simple: a user requests a ride from the app, and a driver arrives to take their destination. Behind the scenes, however, a giant infrastructure consisting of hundreds of services and terabytes of data supports each and every
trip on the platform.
As a Product Manager, you will be accountable for defining product strategy and collaborating with engineering, marketing, and commercial to bring extraordinary solutions from conception to your customer. You will aggregate customer requirements, work closely with important stakeholders, prioritize new capabilities, build product roadmaps, manage the product life cycle, and bring those capabilities to market. We would like to see someone who has a background in starting a loyalty program for a company from scratch or has come into a current loyalty program and really turned it around with a fresh idea.
Today we are proud to announce that Snapp is the first and biggest ride-hailing service in Iran, with more than 30 million passengers and 2 million drivers in its fleet. We are always expanding the team to reach our ambitious objectives! So if you want to be a part of the journey in revolutionizing the transportation industry, send out your resume.
- Manage the entire feature lifecycle, starting with planning and OKRs, all the way to managing backlog and agile iterations.
- Identify, conceptualize and develop new products as well as improvements to existing products to drive efficiency gains and reach profitability.
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders on product features and act as the main contact point for any inquiries.
- Collaborate with the engineers and designers and other colleagues sharing knowledge on product developments and issues to discuss and implement effective solutions for the team.
- Perform user lab testing and user interviews to synthesize insights and feedback and disseminate that knowledge into the tech teams, building better products.
- Help us with creating solutions and visioning product future
- Help to communicate with third-party counterparts and ensuring the SLA is always on-track
- Provide more meaningful impacts for technical features
- Improve data-driven feature suggestions in roadmaps
- Designing end to end solutions for requirements
- Ability to communicate with third-party for integration
- Experience in the KYC/identity management industry is a plus
- Product Validation: Defining MVPs, running design sprints, validating requirements throughout customer feedback and development lifecycle
- Product Development: Work closely with engineers, designers, and data scientists to execute your roadmap and deliver solutions to the market
- Release Planning: Craft key milestones for the product (alpha, beta, GA)
- User Advocacy: Ensuring that the voice of the customer is heard every step of the way (from problem validation to solution validation and release)
- At least three years of prior experience working in a PM role
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive the management of product
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent preferred
- An active interest in commerce platforms. Strong background or familiarity with eCommerce development, Web Services, and different loyalty system programs.
- Complete Understanding of software product life cycles for multi-stage long-term strategic initiatives for enterprise software or web-based products.
- A working understanding of emerging technology areas like mobile applications and social networks.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, business management, or customer care.
- Knowledge of design thinking methodologies to create outstanding user experiences with the help of UX or product designers.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining good relationships with key stakeholders, partners, and executive management.
- Strong business analysis skills, techniques including writing user stories, acceptance criteria, and documenting requirements.
- Knowledge of Feature impact analysis
- Excellent prioritization skills and ROI mindset
- Ability to design meaningful and measurable metrics
- Stakeholder management skills