Product Manager (Dispatching)
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
At Snapp, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in an international organization with a tremendous scale providing ride-hailing services in Iran.
About the Role
As a Product Manager, you will partner directly with the Product Managers, designers and UX researchers to define new features and grow our products based on your understanding of user needs and will assist a cross-functional team to ensure our products are innovative and bring new possibilities to our users.
You will own a functional scope of a squad and work with software engineers and QAs of your team. You also need to communicate with the stakeholders of your products closely, collect their needs, support them with their problems and deliver new values to them. You have to constantly keep your roadmap updated, define your product strategy and make sure that your team is on track with the need of your users and market.
We are seeking an energetic team-player product manager to join our product team and ensure that our product remains competitive. So If you are self-motivated, have relevant experience, and would like to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment apply now!
- Data analysis and impact analysis
- Discovering and defining customer impact metrics and customer personas (what are their needs, motivations, concerns, etc.)
- Identify market opportunities and help define product vision
- Research on what’s new in the industry and writing documentations
- Owning and actively assisting in all aspects of building products, from ideation to launch
- work closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule
- Ensuring that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Designing end-to-end solutions for new features and products and make sure the team has an agreement on your solution
- Adequate engagement with all stakeholders in order to keep them satisfied with your products
- BS/MS Degree in Engineering / Basic Sciences / MBA
- 2-4 years of experience in related field (Product management)
- Ability to design meaningful metrics for products
- Intermediate knowledge of data analysis tools (such as: SQL, Excel, Python, or R)
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects with solid time management skills
- Ability to define strategy and in the next step a reasonable roadmap
- Strong communicational skills and experience in stakeholder management is a plus
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and respective tools, such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Product Specification and User Story Development Knowledge
- Knowledge of prioritizing features
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is a plus
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills (English)