Product Manager (Pricing)
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and being the first choice of each user in Iran.
- Help with data analysis and impact analysis
- Help with feature specification and preparing a roadmap
- Working closely with other product managers from different product lines to deliver an impactful feature
- Understand user needs and preferences to create solid use cases of product requirement
- Keep track of tasks and make sure they are delivered
- Suggest product enhancements based on product discovery items to improve passenger retention rate, and campaign experience
- Own and deliver small features.
- Collect data on product usage and prepare monthly reports.
- Excellent communication with stakeholders.
- Have a minimum of one year's experience in the product/marketing data analysis area
- Strong analytical skills for problem-solving
- Data analysis knowledge (SQL Query)
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt as the requirements grow and change