Product Manager Superapp
Snapp is now offering multiple services within one app, which is enabling Iranians to fulfill their everyday needs by having everything at their fingertips. Our customers can now use services like internet taxi, food, and grocery delivery, get medical consultation, book hotel, buses, or flights, get mobile and internet recharge, or deliver items through bike, car or truck and many more services within one app.
- Work on Superapp projects at Snapp, Help the team to deliver products with global standards
- Make products work for users with different personas via continuous feedback gathering and data analysis
- Translate business strategy into product strategy & execute it
- Own the product roadmap items for Superapp projects
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Support the stakeholder with their requirements & keep them updated regularly
- Understand the company’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Frequently identifies a significant product, organizational, and process opportunities and drives them to fruition often without explicit direction and resourcing.
- Work closely with engineering, design, data, operation, etc. to determine what features to build next.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back into the product development process.
- +2 years of Product Management experience, or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive deep insights.
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps