Product Manager(Driver engagement and retention)
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars' transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and being the first choice of each user in Iran.
At Snapp, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in an international organization with a tremendous scale providing ride-hailing services in Iran.
- Help with feature specification and preparing the roadmap
- Help with data analysis and impact analysis
- Help with following up the implementation of tasks and ensuring delivery
- Speedup product delivery
- Provide more meaningful impacts for features
- Improve data
- driven feature suggestion in the roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, MBA.
- 2-4 years experience working as a Product Manager, with data analysis background
- Data Analysis Knowledge
- Knowledge of Feature impact analysis
- Product Specification and User Story Development Knowledge
- Ability to design meaningful metrics for products
- A product owner who ensures proper and on-time delivery
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and respective tools, such as Jira, confluence, etc.
- Knowledge of prioritizing features