Public Relations Specialist
About The Team
Are you looking for a new opportunity to advance your skills and career as a PR specialist?
Are you a natural communicator and quick learner who is enthusiastic about new challenges and can thrive in a fast-paced environment?
At the Snapp PR department, we are looking for a young, self-motivated, adaptable teammate who is ready to take responsibility for creating, planning, and executing public relations strategies.
At Snapp, we are all working together to make people's lives smarter and more connected. Here, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps you learn new skills in a collaborative work environment with unlimited growth potential.
- Writing press releases, speeches, and other PR copy in Farsi and English
- Build and keep media relations and respond to their requests
- Presenting solutions in times of PR crisis
- Data processing and bookkeeping
- Media report and news monitoring
- Handling press conference
- Updating and maintaining Web content
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, for internal and external audiences
- Relevant Bachelor or higher degree in public relations, journalism, communications
- Proven experience,۲ years as a public relations specialist or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- A creative yet practical mind
- Strong networking abilities
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet definite deadlines
- Responds well under pressure with the strict time limit
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.