Scrum Master - SnappPay
At SnappPay, we are going to disrupt the financial industry in Iran and rebuild the concept of financial services for the digital world customers. We have the best tech, product, and business talents and have been developing top-notch products.
About the Team
SnappPay is the financial arm of the Snapp Group, focused on financial products. We are leveraging Financial Technologies to provide our users with better and smarter solutions for Payment, Credit, Investment, Insurance, and their other financial needs.
Supporting Snapp Group’s mission of enhancing Iranian people's quality of life through Internet services, SnappPay’s mission is to bring financial inclusion to all Iranian.
- Works closely with the Agile Coach to align with the agile principles and KPIs expected from the organization
- Supports Agile thinking as the norm and helps foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Organizes and facilitates work planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, grooming, and release planning
- Coaches team members in preparation for Scrum ceremonies and events
- Helps to Create the product roadmap, coaches the writing of value-driven user stories, features, and epics, and maintains a well-defined backlog
- Keeps informed and educated about industry trends concerning Agile methodologies
- Guides the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Scrum Master and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, product-centric environment
- Deep knowledge of XP, Kanban, and Scrum
- Working knowledge of Agile techniques: User Stories, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Test-driven Development, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Flow Metrics, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Industrial Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- Working knowledge of release management, scaled agile, OKR, and process designing