Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran. It connects smartphone owners who need a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars, offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
About the team:
The Poirot team has designed and implemented innovative solutions to be highly available and scalable productionable microservices. You will join the Responsible AI Team. We make Snapp's performance intelligent with machine learning research developing AI microservices, and collaboration with product teams. You will join and work with multi-talented team members without a flat team structure. Knowing ML algorithms and Software engineering concepts will help you be an excellent match. You will work with a large amount of data and wrangling the data, feature engineering, building models, deploying them to the Kubernetes, and monitoring the result of the deployed model. Stream-processing and batch-processing, Distributed computing, CI/CD, Docker, and Kubernetes are not required for the job, but they will be helpful.
About the role:
You will contribute to any part of the Poirot platform and projects concerning your skills and experience. These parts are collecting data, real-time feature engineering, tuning parameters, building models, analyzing, monitoring, and deployments. In this position, You should be experienced in developing a microservice with python, GoLang, Cpp, Java, or any other programming language.
● Software engineering concepts (OOP, design patterns, Solid)
● Experience in testing and launching software products, software design, and architecture
● Experience at least one of the programming languages: Python, GoLang, Scala, CPP
● Familiar with ML Algorithms like Classification, Regression, DL/RL, TensorFlow, Pytorch, Pandas, Numpy, Scikit
● Optional: Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, MLOps, Spark, Hadoop, Flink