Senior Business finance data analyst
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
- Preparing reports that include detailed analyses of data.
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify potential risks or opportunities for investment.
- Defining KPIs for different departments Building data infrastructures for measuring and monitoring KPIs Using current infrastructures for measuring and monitoring KPIs Proposing, Defining, and Executing inter and intra-team data projects to extract business insights.
- Reviewing procedures to ensure that they are accurate and efficient.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the company’s data architecture and how it supports business operations.
- Assist in the design and implementation of new data systems and integrations.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiar with SQL, Python, Power BI.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of economic principles and markets.
- Have strong knowledge of basic concepts of statistics.
- Good knowledge of English is a requirement and Fluency is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or MBA degree.
- Familiar with accounting.