Senior CRM Analyst
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
Senior CRM analyst in this position should be able to take ownership of the CRM topics assigned to them from day to day execution to proper coordination between multiple stake holders.
- Responsible for execution of CRM topics assigned and coordination with stakeholders
- Customer segmentation and user profiling
- Rigorous AB and multivariate testing
- Provide detailed and timely reports
- Work closely and proactively within team on CRM topics
- Python or R Programming
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Basic data querying skills with SQL
- Time and workload management
- Data driven and have an analytic mindset
- Extremely organized at execution of tasks and keeping records
- Self-educator; taking extra steps to learn new tools