Senior Data Analyst
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
- Providing data resources needed for Ops decision making on time, for taking faster actions
- Simulating ops environment before action plan execution
- Finding contradictions between data and actual operation
- Translating analysis results into business recommendations.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Proven experience in data Science, data Analysis and data mining
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms and having an excellent scripting and programming skill in Python
- Pursuing a degree, a BA/MS in Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent experience is preferable
- Having strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Excellent knowledge of data generation and analysis tools especially Microsoft BI tools
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Having an interest in data