Senior Data Analyst
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
We need a hero for developing and facilitating the existing processes and task, good collaborating with team members and also other teams and finally ensuring the quality and accuracy of that data then making good vision and insight in order to help people, businesses, and organizations for making better decisions.
- Dive deep into data and provide patterns and insights that are actionable
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis. set up and maintain automated data processes
- gather, understand, and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Improve existing procedures; identify the needs for new procedures; train and advocate the team on quality improvements
- Collaborate with other Data Analysis Team members to share technical, analytical, and statistical best practices as well as making our Data Stack evolve in order to gain scalability and productivity
- Develop Python/R codes to automate the flow of data within the team
- Analytical Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Work with Numbers
- Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Python, SQL, Excel
- English Skills
- Teaching Skill is desirable