Senior Data Analyst- SnappBox!
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
- Running the planned growth initiatives for quarters
- Provide new detailed reports and maintain current growth reports to ensure day-to-day business performance is running smoothly
- Improve customer cohort performance and optimize the marketplace spending
- Work on new and immature lines of product-market fit
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Proven experience in data analysis and data mining
- Excellent understanding of data analysis techniques and excellent scripting and programming skill in Python
- Pursuing a degree, a BA/MS in MBA, industrial engineering
- Having strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Excellent knowledge of data generation and analysis tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Commitment to learning
- Having an interest in data
- Have a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent English knowledge (Understanding, Writing)
- Intermediate Python skills; complete knowledge of pandas, NumPy and scipy libraries. Average knowledge of ML, and DS contexts(mainly focusing on descriptive analytics)
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel reporting and automating reports
- 2-3 years of related work experience