Senior Data Product Manager
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars to offer transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and being the first choice of each user in Iran.
About the Team:
The data team is going to have a vertical structure inside it, meaning that each part of business concepts & processes is being managed by one data product manager or senior data product manager so that all DE/DS/BI requirements would be categorized and reflected with the goal of the highest level of business coverage with correct data solutions. Now that Snapp has grown and also the Data team is responsible not only for Cab but for Box, Fintech, Ticket and Carfix so soon, it is crucial that we have new Senior Product Managers and Associate Product Managers so that they can serve the new areas arising.
About the Senior Product Manager role:
- identify and document the data structure providing service to verticals or business areas
- Provides an accurate and thorough image of the business areas or verticals delivered to him
- making sure that the data products are appropriate in terms of long-term data requirement satisfaction and design basics while satisfying the requirements in a timely and correct manner at the same time
- Providing vision and direction to all stakeholders throughout the Company about Data collection concerns in terms of further possible required analytics
- Providing vision and direction to all stakeholders throughout the Company about possible Data products
- Becoming able to lead one single data product from scratch (idea, impact analysis contract, etc, till deployment)
- Helping people find the best solutions among all services already created based on the requirements.
- Monitor the key metrics of a specific product and set a plan to improve.
- Increase the adaption rate of data products.
- management skills
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork skills
- SQL coding Language
- Python or other analytical coding languages
- Project controlling skills
- English language Fluency
- Being Familiar with Big Data structures
- Being Familiar with streaming data platforms
- Being Familiar with Datalake and Datawarehouse concepts and usages
- Being familiar with reporting and visualization services and tools
- Have knowledge about the concept of serving data, software development steps
- familiar with agile methods
- experience in building software or data products
- ability to translate the business requirements to technical backlogs
- research on the new areas and be creative
- ability to be a quick decision-maker
- Knowledge of Data Science clustering methods
- Knowledge of Text Mining Concepts and Products
- Knowledge on Image Processing Concepts and Products
- Being Familiar with reporting solutions like Power BI, SSRS, Grafana
- Ability to quickly absorb data technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience & vice versa