Senior Front-End Developer- Remote
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
About the Team
At Snapp's front-end team, every one of us strives for excellence while using cutting-edge technologies to build wonderful and perfect products. We nurture and leverage individual talent and encourage every one of our engineers to grow continually.
About the Role
As a front-end engineer, you will help us shape the future of Snapp Group's business by developing robust and feature-rich applications.
You have excellent analytical skills and conceptual understanding. You can quickly understand new technical
concepts and technology, and you have a strong interest in and vision of the latest trends in software development
and technology. You have experience with applying (front-end) design patterns and architecture.
- Provide technical solutions to fix issues and create new features for the Snapp Taxi app
- Participate and be active in design solution meetings to prevent future issues and give the team a better vision
- Develop reusable, highly optimized, and testable modules
- Develop and maintain web applications Proactively collaborate with team members
- Ensuring the sharing of knowledge and efﬁcient division of workload
- Get exposure to the latest technologies and developments in technology and product-driven company
- Develop a web application for Snapp taxi and improve the efficiency of the tech team
- Ability to work within the Team
- Being Organized
- Having a deep understanding of Ux
- Having a high Speed in delivering the tasks
- Quality of code
- Adhere to the deadlines
- +3 years of experience with React
- The ability to lead a team and provide an environment for others to work happily
- Strong communication skills
- Familiar with Git
- Good understanding of REST
- Familiar with TypeScript
- Familiar with CI/CD
- Experience with Agile methodology and willingness to work in a Scrum environment
- You can comfortably communicate in English.