Senior Product Designer (SnappBox)
SnappBox as a critical venture of the Snapp group has concentrated on delivery and become the biggest delivery platform in Iran. This venture is going to be expanded more and has set up new business lines like home moving during the past year. This growth would be continued and absolutely talented people like you could help us to accelerate the progress.
About The Role
We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
You will work with cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
By partnering with cross-functional teams and customers, you will turn your insights into delightful products in a creative environment that requires proven leadership skills and the ability to execute a creative vision.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- +4 years of experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences.
- Help product engineers when needed.
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- Strong analytical skills for problem-solving.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Strong UI/UX design skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Team Player.
- Willingness to learn and adapt as the requirements grow and change.
- Fast Learner.