Senior Social Media Specialist
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience executing goal
- specific social marketing campaigns. -Manage and execute paid social media marketing campaigns.
- Team work
- Good communication & Negotiation skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Analytical thinking
- Creative mind
- Passionate to learn & face challenges
- excellent verbal and written communications skills
- English knowledge