Social Media Specialist
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring the company's overall social media strategy.
- Lead all social media activities to drive follower acquisition, engagement, and sentiment growth.
- Setting proper KPI and analyzing the performance of activities to optimize marketing campaigns.
- Schedule performance reporting.
- Designing and Running Social Media Campaigns.
- Creating and implementing dynamic content strategy and content calendar.
- Regularly communicate insights gained from social media monitoring to related divisions.
- Research of best practice of marketing initiatives and promotions.
- Collaborate with other departments manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions.
- BA/MA in marketing, management, or related fields
- At least 2-3 years related working experience
- Being familiar with the social media industry, vendors, services, and influencers
- Being familiar with best practices of content strategy and latest trends
- Having average knowledge of copywriting and producing content for social media channels
- Having reporting, administration, communication, and negotiation skills
- Being creative, multi-task, team worker, flexible, and able to work under pressure
- Having the experience of advertising through social media and knows high-effective strategies and channels
- Knowing principles of marketing, digital marketing and be up to date with the latest international trends
- Being familiar with social media tools