Software Engineer (Golang)
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran. It connects smartphone owners who need a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars, offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
About the Team
Ride experience team is a young and fast-growing team in Snapp consists of talented people. We are trying to create a seamless ride experience for our users and respond to their needs as quickly as possible by developing exciting features. We are looking for a software engineer to join us.
- Design, develop and maintain highly scalable services in a cloud-native environment
- Actively monitor and analyze the services and optimize them to prepare them for accepting more load.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant fields
- 2+ years of software engineering industry experience
- Ability to design highly scalable cloud-native services
- Proficiency and experience with Golang
- Ability to work as a team player and good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills to find innovative and smart solutions for new challenges
- Good knowledge of version control like Git
- Familiar with Docker and a container orchestrator like Kubernetes
- Experienced with one relational database like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of Redis
- Good understanding of queueing systems and asynchronous processing
- Familiar with Nats and Nats Streaming