Software Test Engineer - SnappPay
At SnappPay, we are going to disrupt the financial industry in Iran and rebuild the concept of financial services for the digital world customers. We have the best talents in tech, product, and business areas and have been developing top-notch products.
About the Team
Our Team is facing many problems in case of scalability as a super fast-growing startup. We as Fintech team are working on developing payment hub for Snapp products to facilitate user daily payments.
About the Role
- As a Senior Software Test Engineer, you’re daily struggling with testing newly developed and fixed bugs of previous features. This includes performing acceptance tests, regression tests, writing new test cases, and all other options which makes you almost 100% sure that the feature would not make an issue on the users’ devices.
- Software Test Engineer will help us test new features and improve the quality of our services/products, specifically our Android apps and website.
- Software Test Engineer work will improve the quality of our services for millions of users.
- Testing also provides you with the following advantages: Rapid feedback on failures
- Acceptance/API testing of mobile and web Snapp’s products, find their potential bugs, and properly report them
- Using related tools to prepare detailed bug reports
- Design, write and execute test cases for new/current features
- Prioritize test cases and define bug severity
- Learn and share knowledge with other team members
- 3+ years of experience in software tests, preferably in an agile environment
- Quick learner, with a willingness to dive in and learn everything required
- Teamwork skills including communication skills and task management tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Ability to manage a test plan among a group of people
- Strong analytical view with a problem-solving attitude
- Written communicator, able to document software behavior and submit bug reports
- Experience in designing efficient test cases and working with test management tools like TestRail
- Familiar with concepts of web-based applications and APIs
- Familiar with API testing tools like Postman, etc
- Familiar with mobile application
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience in writing Linux commands
- Having experience in fintech/financial or banking systems
- Good English Language skills
- Strong software debugging skills
- Plus: Experience in one of the programming languages like Python or Java