Strategic Market research Analyst
Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
- Analyzing consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
- Gathering data on consumers and market conditions.
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Monitoring and forecasting marketing and sales trends.
- Meeting weekly and daily targets to provide the required data, for business analysts
- Quality/Fraud check,
- Simplifying complex data into a user-friendly format, such as graphs, charts, and other visual aids.
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret consumer behavior.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics, and business research tools.
- Average English knowledge (Understanding, Writing)