Snapp is the pioneer provider of ride-hailing mobile solutions in Iran that connects smartphone owners in need of a ride to Snapp drivers who use their private cars offering transportation services. We are ambitious, passionate, engaged, and excited about pushing the boundaries of the transportation industry to new frontiers and be the first choice of each user in Iran.
About The Role
Here at Snapp, we are looking for an aspiring UX writer to shape product experience by taking heed of user experience. As a UX writer, you will have to set your focus on a plethora of tasks and deliver frank, to the point and coherent texts to help users complete the task at hand. Knowing this, you should collaborate with a handful of different teams and positions, such as designers, product managers, and researchers to grasp the ins and outs of every task and be able to craft well-tailored sentences to deliver the intended message.
Your written skills will be needed in an abundance of tasks, namely SMS, errors, microcopies and so on, all to add the sheer perfection of word choice to the product.
- Provide high-quality content at every step of the user experience together with designers, researchers, product managers, and other teams.
- Apply your knowledge of UX writing best practices to create copy that is clear, scannable, accessible, and appropriate in voice and tone.
- Test your work and instantly iterate to make sure we’re always using the right language.
- Advocate for empathy and simplicity in the content, across all features.
- Form relationships with cross-functional partners, and build awareness of the value and impact of UX writing.
- Participate in user research and design, and turn insights into UX writing solutions.
- Know our users deeply through data, user research, and customer feedback, and advocate on their behalf.
- Develop best practices and brand voice guidelines for UX copy compatible with our Design System
- 2+ years experience as a UX Writer or Content Strategist, working on product content with user’s needs and problems at the heart of your craft.
- Experience working with a multidisciplinary team to create high-quality content for a variety of platforms and products.
- Understanding of usability principles and how to apply them from a content viewpoint.
- Passion for identifying and solving user’s needs.
- Have a results-driven and impact-oriented mindset.
- Have experience creating content guidelines as part of a design system, or documentation to support a design team.
- Be curious about every section of a user journey, from error states to success criteria.
- Can write from scratch, edit existing copy, and think beyond the written word with input from multiple team members.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Have inexhaustible attention to detail.
- Experience working with content standards, such as style and voice and tone guidelines.
- Manage multiple projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually, and collaborating across teams.